- When the waivers to practice across state lines expire, is there a regulatory frameworks in place to allow practitioners to continue interstate practice?
- How do states manage emergency licensure?
- Do these waivers apply to both MDs and DOs?
- Do these waivers apply to PAs?
- Where can I learn more about COVID-19-related state legislation impacting medical regulation?
- Is there a comprehensive state and federal COVID-19 resource directory available?
- Which states are temporarily waiving state licensure requirements to practice telemedicine in response to the COVID-19?
- How long do the modifications for telehealth licensure last/when do they expire?
- What professions can practice telehealth?
- What guidance has the DEA provided for prescribing controlled substances during the pandemic?
- Considering the DEA guidance, can providers prescribe controlled substances for patients across state lines?
- Where can I find detailed information regarding telehealth regulation modifications by state or territory in response to COVID-19?